its all about my life, that only can be written
Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!
Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks
Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You
There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills
It's sad how we once used to be the best of friends and now we're complete strangers. We would talk night and day and now we can't even say hello.
You should be happy, not only because you became better friends with someone else, but you lost some one you never really cared about.
oh, i protect you, i care to you. but you even looked at me as a stranger when we together fellas
I`m here thinking about you wondering how you are going to get on without me.You have became one of my best friends and you have always been there for me and we were SO tight i don`t want to leave you. goodbye.
And I finally figured out that I am replaceable in your life and that you don't need me anymore...
If your really truly my friends, you would listen to why i did what i did, and no matter what i do, you should always have my back, even when its horrible.
Depression is not sobbing and crying and giving vent, it is plain and simple reduction of feeling...People who keep stiff upper lips find that it's damn hard to smile.
I cry a lot. My emotions are very close to my surface. I don't want to hold anything in so it festers and turns into pus - a pustule of emotion that explodes into a festering cesspool of depression.
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
No comments:
Post a Comment
HELL-O please comment y'all :D